Monday 26 September 2016

P1 pre-production materials for a planned original print media product

Meaning & Purpose

The product I have chosen to advertise is Starbucks coffees. Advertising is vital for this product because it needs to highlighted in the area of drinking coffee, usually in the UK. Drinking tea and coffee is a British habit. I believe the adverts can help Starbucks to increase their sales because the consumers would like to purchase after they looked the posters or whatever print advertising I do. I tried to find posters about Starbucks, and I found out that they are not used to do poster advert, they like to choose video as tv commercial rather than doing the poster. In the example adverts below, it is easy to see straight away that Starbucks have a specific style of coffee image in people's eyes. 


Most of these posters are trying to bring a message of the reason of drinking it or saying the range of its product, like a menu.


Schedule

The image below is the first idea of location and date that we like to go for photo shooting. As you can see, we plan for a few different location and have some image in our mind, we also like to draw out on A4 paper.



Colours

These colours range above are the colours that I like to put in for my edited images. I like to put cool colours more than warm colours, this is the reason why there are lots of blues and greens and dark colours. There are also some violet, red, orange, yellow colours for contrast. In my opinion, I am confident that I am able to use these colour range together and produce good outcomes.

Props



Design





No comments:

Post a Comment