Monday 26 September 2016

P2a Outcome of recce

Meaning and Purpose:
This section is about a recce which shows the place that I'm planning to take place for my photo shooting. There are three images to show the shooting location. One of the images is the Starbucks coffee shop which located at Canterbury near the clocktower. The second image is the Cathedral in Canterbury, I would like to have some historic background in my images. The third image takes place on the side of the street which near the Marlowe theatre. 

I also made some posters for the advert print based images by using the software Adobe Photoshop CS5, which means that I do not need any photo shoots for doing those posters/adverts. I may also use some images/screenshots that are scenes in my Starbucks advert music video. 






No comments:

Post a Comment